Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Tech Area > Engine and Drivetrain

Old 06-17-2021, 08:08 PM   #1
NZNavara

Vehicle: Nissan D21 Navara 1990
Default Z24 CAS options

Hey Fellas,

So I've been slowly collecting up bits and pieces to do a low budget Z24ET build in my NZDM D21. I've now got all the exciting stuff as I found a complete Z18ET for cheap that I'm pinching the manifolds etc from. Now that I've acquired those I've got to actually look at the details of how it's going to run.

I'm still debating whether to use the twinspark head off the Z18 or my single spark Z20E head. Ideally I'd like to do a COP setup.

For engine position it would be great to convert to a dedicated CAS. I've done a fair bit of googling and I can't find anything like a consensus on the best option. I think the Z24i dizzy is an option, but they were never sold here in New Zealand. We do have a lot of JDM CA18s and SR20s etc if those have something that can work.

Any advice appreciated!
NZNavara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 05:45 PM   #2
Reserector
the Flaming Marshmallow

Vehicle: Nissan HB KC 4x4

I don't understand half of what I just read, but you should be able to buy a Z24i dizzy from the United States and have it shipped over. David29 may have one.
Reserector is offline   Reply With Quote