View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 12:35 PM   #2
ahardb0dy
The Post Count Whore

Vehicle: 2017 Nissan Frontier Desert Runner

NGK or OEM plug wires, I would replace all the vacuum lines, the truck is getting old and rubber doesn't last forever, a small crack can cause issues. Just replace one at a time.

You probably won't find much in terms of performance options, especially from MSD.

The Intake, better off staying stock compared to pulling hot under hood air into the engine.

Would just do the normal maintenance items, I always replace pretty much everything when buying a used vehicle, if you don't know when it was replaced last than probably good to replace it.

I like Beck Arnley products for things like the Cap and Rotor but if you can't find them or a particular brand you like I would just use OEM parts.

Not a fan of the electric cooling fan swaps personally, had a problem years ago in my former 87 Hardbody where the sensor failed and the fan never came on, a good proper functioning fan clutch is all you really need.

Don't forget the fuel filter as well.

Current truck - 2017 Nissan Frontier Desert Runner ,

(formerly owned: 1993 Nissan Hardbody king cab 2wd, 90 Nissan Sentra, 94 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4x4, 05 Nissan Titan, 87 Nissan SE-V6 4x4 king cab, 94 Infiniti Q45t & 80 Datsun 310GX )
ahardb0dy is offline   Reply With Quote