First, id like to welcome everyone to our little community. id love to post in everyones thread, but ill be tied up for a while getting everything up and working. no worries, i know most of you anyway
This site is for you guys. It is for the community. This is not a business, so have no worries, money will never be an issue here.
Enjoy the space, tell your friends, spread the word and lets get some trucks built.
everything you come to expect is on the way. just takes a little time
Thanks for stopping by!
Members not familiar with how we run things, here's a brief run down of the rules (contained in various stickies about the forum. Read them)
- Buying and selling here is restricted. Please see the Rules and Regulations of sale before attempting to sell anything here. Businesses should check the stickies in the Vendor area at the bottom.
- Sig sizes are limited. You should see the note in the update signature page that reads: The maximum size of your custom image is 600 by 175 pixels or 488.3 KB (whichever is smaller).
- We run a laid back forum. Feel free to use the forums for their intended purposes. If you feel something is off topic, move over to the Drunk Tank. read the rules in the Drunk Tank to see what can and cannot be discussed.
- Dont like the look of the forum? Scroll down to the bottom left and change the "default style" to one of our other options
- All i ask is that you keep porn off my website. Nothing against porn. We all love it. I just don't see the need to have it here. There's 1 billion porn sites you can go to if thats your thing.
Let me go ahead and add these in while i have your attention:
Originally Posted by Rules and Regulations
Please read the rules fully before trying to post.
We at Infamous Nissan are providing a free service for you to advertise your classified ads. If you disagree with how we run our Classified area, feel free to let me know and ill remove your privileges.
1. Ads must be approved by a Moderator before they go public.
This prevents spamming and makes sure everyone follows the rules. Do not pester the staff with "Why hasn't my thread been approved yet?", or "did you get my ad?". Ads that need to be approved stand out, we cant miss them.
Once you post the thread, you will get a message saying
Once you see that message, that is your confirmation that we have received your post. No need to pm any staff member to see if it has been received. It may take up to 24 hours to approve a post, depending on when you post it, versus when me or my staff is online. Please be patient.
2. Ads will require the following in order to meet approval
- 1. Picture of actual item in question. Do not use a stock picture or a picture that is not yours. The item should be clearly visible. Please have separate pictures if you are selling multiple items. If you are parting out a truck, please get pictures of all areas so people can tell what is still available. Links to pictures are not accepted. The pictures must be displayed in the thread.
- 2. Location must be listed. No brainer here. No one wants to ship a fender across the country. Save everyone time and make sure it is listed, preferably with zip code.
- 3. Please list a price. No one wants to guess what to offer, and everyone hates getting low balled. List your price, or list a price with OBO (or best offer). If you are willing to trade, list items you may consider
- 4. Weekly Bumping only. There is not a lot of traffic in this forum, so your ad will be on the front page. You are allowed to bump your thread every 7 days from the last time you posted in the thread. Any sooner and you'll notice it will disappear.
- 5. Member requirements. We require a member to have at least 25 posts, and have been a member for at least 14 days before being allowed to post an ad. This is to prevent people just stopping in to sell something. Any attempt to post whore just to get your post count up will be punished. We can reset your post count, or remove you from the forum if need be. Dont think you can outsmart us.
3. Gauging interest threads are not allowed
- 6. If its not yours, you cant sell it. If the item is not in your possession, you can not offer it for sale here, under any circumstances. If the item belongs to a friend, they must be the one to post it for sale.
. Gauging interest includes:
- asking what people would pay "if" you sold something.
- making a post that says they will be for sale at a later date (either due to not having the proper selling privileges, or the parts not yet available)
These threads are basically ads posted outside of the for sale forum, and outside of the rules. These posts will be deleted.
We at Infamous Nissan want to provide an environment where people feel comfortable to buy and sell. However, we cannot always account for every scumbag on Earth. All transactions made on this site are AT YOUR OWN RISK.
We take no responsibility if your deal goes sour. We will provide as much assistance as we can. Deadbeat sellers will have their private information released in order to help resolve any issues.
Please take precautions to protect yourself by using paypal, or another secure service. Make sure you have contact information for the buyer/seller. An email address usually isn't enough, get a phone number as well. If they do not give up the information, please reconsider what they may be trying to hide and use your head.
Originally Posted by The Drunk Tank
The Drunk Tank, for those that haven't been to jail, is the cell where they throw all the drunk rowdy jackasses that get busted on a friday or saturday night.
So, what is Infamous Nissan's Drunk Tank?
Its where yall can be yourselves. Feel free to talk about anything, as long as you can keep it civil.
What is allowed:
Jokes (dirty and clean. please use NSFW* tags accordingly)
Debates or educated discussion of all subjects. Please note that politics and religion are often hot topics, and are more likely to cause problems. We reserve the right to end these conversations as we see fit to keep the peace
Please keep post whoring within limits, or I will turn post counts off.
What is NOT allowed:
Any form of name calling, bickering, racism, intolerance, or acting childish. If you cant have an opinion without being hostile, you should leave now. If you are a repeat offender, you will be punished accordingly. Intentionally trying to derail a thread wildly off topic can also cause a thread to be locked or posts removed.
Pornography of any kind will not be tolerated
. This includes pictures, videos, or even direct links to websites of questionable nature.
If you feel a post is out of line:
Use the report post button
located under that particular users name. This will notify every staff member that there is an issue. You can also check the forum home to see who is online. Staff members names appear bold
, and admins are bold and black
My staff and I reserve the right to remove or edit posts as we see fit. What offends one might not offend another, so our personal discretion does come into play. If you thread gets locked and you feel it was unjust, please pm me personally and we can discuss it.
*NSFW = Not Safe For Work
if you forgot to read the terms and conditions when you registered, you can review them here