Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > My Infamous Nissan > Project Build Log

Old 06-30-2011, 01:26 AM   #11
Dope909
Smoked a Jeffery!

Here ya go Pejsa, got a picture with atleast 1 wheel on, I didnt want to damage the other rim.. I also did a little more wiring for the electric fan, sadly I ran out of wiring, the ones on the relay where a little to short..

Dope909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:15 AM   #12
itwillboost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dope909 View Post
Thanks brotha, my next check im getting new tires for them, gonna do the stretched look, and I am on a mad manhunt for the other 2 rims, been calling up all my connections. I am gonna weld it for now, I got a buddy that drifts a rx7 thats gonna help me out with the diff, and im just waiting a little longer to get my hydrolic e brake..
It's not frssport but it is a place like them that is selling a nice hydrolic ebrake for 150. We used it at the track this weekend it was sweet, also make sure you are ready, welded diff plus no ps is going to not be the most fun to drive lol. This has potential, if you need help with anything from the drifting side pm me. Also streched how streched ?
itwillboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:32 AM   #13
Dope909
Smoked a Jeffery!

I was thinking about this one from GlowShift, its look to be in good quality, and pretty simple. http://www.amazon.com/GlowShift-Univ...8117779&sr=8-1

And yea I know, Its gonna be a pretty uncomfortable ride. I want to make more room in the engine compartment so I can keep it clean and everything, but now I am thinking about it, I might keep the power steering. So I am gonna relocate the battery and keep the power steering, and hopefully I can find a pump for pretty cheap. As for the stretch tire look I am looking for something along the line of the tires in the photo. If I do the stretch tire look, I will def not drift with them, plus I plan on keeping my stock wheels just for drift night..lol, thanks for the info.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #14
Dope909
Smoked a Jeffery!

Sorry guys, I dont have much of an update. I did however finally get my smog done, and I finished the wiring for the electric fan, I am picking up the bolts tonight to get rid of the clutch fan, and I will try and mount it sometime this week. I am just hoping this thing has enough cfm to keep it cool, its suppose to pump out 2500cfm, and I did get an adjustable relay, so I am gonna set it at 175, especially with the heat we are having right now.. O and I forgot to mention, my buddy is getting me a sick deal on a sr20det.. Motor swap might be happening soon..
Old 07-03-2011, 06:02 AM   #15
vongs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dope909 View Post
Here ya go Pejsa, got a picture with atleast 1 wheel on, I didnt want to damage the other rim.. I also did a little more wiring for the electric fan, sadly I ran out of wiring, the ones on the relay where a little to short..

kinda look like ssr's :o super nicee !!!! keep it up
Old 07-03-2011, 06:10 AM   #16
Dope909
Smoked a Jeffery!

Thanks brotha, they are Riken mesh wheels. Sadly I was only able to get two, and they dont make them anymore, so trying to find them is hard enough, now try getting them in six lug is even harder. New tires hopefully coming soon, I am gonna have them polished, and the centers powder coated gloss black to make them shine again. Its getting there, I had to make it street legal again which took a bunch of cash, but now I can just focus on getting parts and work done on it..
Old 07-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #17
Dope909
Smoked a Jeffery!

Finally got the electric fan installed, and its running cool. Not bad for a 40 buck fan off of amazon, and I got my new headlights in today, and some parts for the tranny service. I plan on doing time trials at adams on tuesday. Here is a couple of updated pictures..

Old 07-09-2011, 05:01 AM   #18
Dope909
Smoked a Jeffery!

Alright so I got my new headlights in, they look dope during the day, but suck at night. Anyone use these lights before? I cant get a good beam from them, I am thinking it could be just the bulb.

Old 07-09-2011, 07:32 AM   #19
hessianben

personally, i think the stock lights look mean with a straight bumper and grill :\
I like the direction this truck is taking though!

hessianben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 07:46 AM   #20
Dope909
Smoked a Jeffery!

Yea, I originally ordered them in chrome but they were all out, so I took these for right now, not bad for 30bucks. I gotta figure out whats going on with them though because the light output tonight was pretty garbage, could barely see with them. But the main reason I got these is because im gonna go H.I.D pretty soon. And hopefully new bumper, grille, and hood coming soon.
minijdm95 (08-27-2011)