Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Model Specific > Hardbody Forum (D21)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2018, 02:38 AM   #27
XoXSciFiGuy

Vehicle: 1997 D21 King Cab XE 2WD

Quote:
Originally Posted by brknissan View Post
Was that for the pump or the whole assembly? That's what I was quoted for the pump the assembly was $300+. Yep my truck is US made. So does anyone know where to order the pump assembly for US made trucks, everything I have seen online say that they are for Japan made trucks.
This SETUP HERE AT CARQUEST fits your truck, and includes a new sender assembly as well. Fits 90-91 with the KA4E engine, guaranteed.

Price: About $280.

Realistic price if you sign up for Speed Perks at Carquest and create an account onsite with Advance Auto Parts (same thing as Carquest)...using your name, type of vehicle, and email address...

25% off that price, (50 dollar saving limit) free shipping to store or home. So, about $230 plus tax. Don't try to buy that pump I listed above without signing up for an account, and for Speed Perks at that car site first. Why waste money?

Speed Perks is worth it. Been signed up with that for a year and a half, and have saved tons of cash. Here's the deal: If you bought that pump they would also give you an online coupon to use on your next order over 50 bucks. It takes off five bucks on your next order. And...you would probably get 25 or more percent OFF that order anyway, being signed up with them. Then...they let you toss the five buck coupon in on top of THAT. Can't beat them. Even Amazon or Walmart, for example, can't beat them on batteries. And the stuff they sell under the Carquest in-house brand name is damn good stuff.

From then on, a couple of times a month you will get emails offering you 25 or 30 percent off any order with a code. But you don't need to memorize the code. When you go shopping onsite, they will hit you with it as soon as you get there. You just click on it, and anything you order, the code is automatically applied at checkout. If you have any Speed Perk coupons due, they will be listed for you to add on at checkout, too. Woo hoo. Easy...

In January this year, I ordered a complete clutch setup from them. Pressure plate, disk, throwout, slave, the whole smash. Ended up costing me 76 bucks. LOL too bad the damn motor went to Nissan Heaven on me the week after I did the clutch. &%!#$!!! (The 89 I ended up selling)

1997 King Cab XE, 5-sp, canopy, AC/PS, KA24E, 112,000 miles. Need a technical manual? Drop me a message.

Last edited by XoXSciFiGuy; 05-16-2018 at 02:57 AM.
XoXSciFiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
brknissan (05-17-2018)