Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Tech Area > Wheels and Tires

Old 01-16-2018, 05:30 AM   #1
MtnPass

Vehicle: 1991 d21 rwd
Sheep HELP! tire size 15x8 rims with -19 offset

hey i'm new here. i have a 1991 d21 rwd and was hoping to slowly making it a little mountain pass drift truck, nothing crazy tastefully modded but i would like to start with the wheels and tires and work in from there. i would like 15x8's with a -19 offset for the stability of a wider ride and i'm looking for a tire size that will fit square or proper on the rims. this will also be a street truck so the height cant be too low but also not to high so i don't fold the tires in a drift or tight corner. looking for a happy medium of usability and fun.

reading other threads i see a lot of people supporting 225 for a square but not to wide fitment on the rims but i also see 215. the height is whats bothering me more, the stock is 70-75 and i'm wondering if i should drop down to the 60 range.

any help or suggestions are appreciated! tire fitment pictures are very welcomed and ofc just pictures of your rides for inspiration and ideas.

-Alec

Last edited by MtnPass; 01-18-2018 at 12:55 PM.
MtnPass is offline   Reply With Quote