Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Tech Area > Wheels and Tires

Old 01-31-2018, 07:52 AM   #1
Joeys hardbody

Vehicle: 95 hardbody ex cab
Default Titan wheels

Does anyone know the offset on this specific titan wheel and or if they will tuck under crummy fenders or do you have to have 4x4 fenders. I'm thinking about buying them but Donny want to raise my truck up.
Joeys hardbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 01:33 PM   #2
86.5KC

Vehicle: Nissan D21 1986.5, King Cab, Z24i, 5speed, 2wd

Hi Joey,
I have those exact wheels on my truck. I also have the Belltech drop leaf kit, re-drilled rear hangers and the drop spindles with cranked torsion bars. I chose 205/50/17 because 1: it is within 1.5% of my oem tire size, which means that my speedometer is as close as I can get it, and 2: The roads here in PA are absolutely horrid.
In the front I have 4wd fenders that still needed to have the inner lip rolled to clear the tire, in the rear I have the fender rolled, slightly, but the edge sits about an inch higher than the tire so I rolled it just to be safe that I will never contact the tire.
My truck came to me with the 4wd fenders installed and the stock rims/tires had a huge gap between the fender edge and the tire. The new wheel/tire sits very close to the fender edge so I am not sure what you would have to do to make them work with the 2wd fender BUT......
ScrapingPavement has a build thread with the same wheels and some good example pics here http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/...ad.php?t=38952 He is running the 2wd fenders and looks like it clears ok with 225/45/17 so there is a good chance that you should be ok if you are willing to put in the work to get it the way you want.
Good luck with the build, post up some pics when you get a chance
86.5KC is offline   Reply With Quote