Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Site Info > Suggestions and Issues

Old 12-19-2017, 06:36 PM   #21
Reserector
the Flaming Marshmallow

Vehicle: Nissan HB KC 4x4

It's a pretty simple add-in. Go to http://tapatalk.com and find the Forum Owners button and read up on it.

Put the app on your phone and try it from that end. Search for mississippi-mud.com and check out my site on there. Search other favorite forums to see if they are on there.

Most of my traffic now is from cell phones and tablets via tapatalk. It makes photo uploads a snap, especially with the recent p-bucket snafu.

I'm not real software savvy myself, but I managed to set it up and keep it updated. Feel free to ask me questions if you run into something that they don't explain well.
Reserector is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
raenglehart (12-21-2017)
Old 12-21-2017, 01:14 AM   #22
raenglehart

Vehicle: 1) Nissan HB 1995 Ext Cab 4x4 v6 AT (pwr everything) & 2) '95 HB v6 5-spd ExtCab (manual everything)

I'm not either alabama_lowlife. I'm sure someone on here has the knowledge. I have probably a dozen forums connected to it. Makes keeping up with all of them nice and easy. As for being hacked........that can happen to any of us at any time. But really, what is someone going to get by hacking into my forum account? Us as users just have to be smart about what info we put out there.....same as any other forum or Social Media these days.

I certainly I were more software savvy in order to help with such an implementation.
04 F250 Lariat 4x4 Crew Cab PSD / 72 Layland Mini Pickup / 82 Austin Mini Pickup / 95 HB Ext Cab 4x4 v6 AT / 95 HB Ext Cab 4x4 v6 5-spd / 90 HB Ext Cab KA24e AT / 96 HB Ext Cab 4 cyl 2x4 - SOLD, Threw Rod / 89 HB Ext Cab Z24 2x4 - SOLD, PCS / 93 HB Single Cab 2x4 - SOLD, new owner totaled 1 month later
raenglehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 03:01 AM   #23
Reserector
the Flaming Marshmallow

Vehicle: Nissan HB KC 4x4

You just need access to your folders. You download a folder (called Mobiquo) and a .php file to your forum's home folder. Then you go to your Plugins on the forum Admin CP and install it. Then you go to Tapatalk.com and "publish" it. There are some numbers you have to copy and paste into your Tapatalk setting in the ACP, and that's it.

Updates are a matter of deleting the Mobiquo folder and replacing it with the updated one that you download from their site. Updates roll out maybe once or twice a year.
Reserector is offline   Reply With Quote