Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Commerce > For Sale or Trade

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2017, 03:52 PM   #1
joboy77

Vehicle: 1997 Hardbody
Default Free stuff!

I just installed a new stereo in my 97 extended cab and figured I ask if anyone wants the stock stuff before I huck it into the bin. What I have is the head unit, both rear speaker covers/grills and one door speaker cover.

The rear speakers are toast but if you want the covers they are in good shape with all the screws. The door cover is in nice shape has all the bend tabs. The head unit radio works, the display works, but I don't know about the cassette player function. I don't have tapes anymore so couldn't test it. Lol! All the knobs work , but the bass and treble knobs have a crack in them. Also, I think it's only two channel. My truck had four speakers but only the front ones played and there is no fader knob on it. So, if anyone wants this stuff it's free. I would prefer local pick up, but if you need/want it bad enough to pay shipping I'll box it up and send it to you. Cheers!

P.S.
The last pic is of the new rear speakers. They are 6.5 and fit in the stock location like a glove. They barely rub the jump seats. I'm going to dremel a bit off the seats to let them clear. Also, I'm replacing the carpet so when I cut the new holes you won't see the metal around the speaker grills.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0629.jpg (97.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0628.jpg (99.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0626.jpg (90.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg nissan stereo.jpg (89.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0625.jpg (96.4 KB, 14 views)
joboy77 is offline   Reply With Quote