Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Infamous Nissan > Introductions

Old 05-17-2019, 01:14 AM   #11
nunya

Vehicle: nissan d21 93 kingcab red

not that into mega audio myself, i was just offering suggestion for alternative place to install your BOOM BOOM BOOM out of the way.
nunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:40 PM   #12
KrAv3

Vehicle: 1995 King Cab Hardbody

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunya View Post
not that into mega audio myself, i was just offering suggestion for alternative place to install your BOOM BOOM BOOM out of the way.
That's fair. And there are plenty of shallow mount subs out there that would fit in the jump seat location with some custom fab box building.

Side note, I picked the truck up yesterday, drove it 109 miles home (from Phenix City, AL to Warner Robins, GA) had zero issues.

Talking to my brother (who built the subwoofer box) he built it to within 1/8" from both sides of the cab and with the carpet added after the build (bye bye 1/8" on each side) you have to remove both seats, center console, and require another person and around an hr of your time to remove it as it has to come out exactly as it sits (no side to side movement) or you will get nowhere.

It weighs roughly 250 lbs with the subs installed. Each chamber (all 4 are individually sealed) are (from what he can remember) 1.4/1.5 cu ft each (I will measure when I get the time to remove the subs and put the results in bass box pro to get exact data).
KrAv3 is offline   Reply With Quote