Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Infamous Nissan > General Discussion

Old 01-13-2010, 12:25 AM   #31
trips
broke it again

Vehicle: 97 hb

seen h&h last week and liked it havnt seen motor city but it didnt tickle my pickle like monster garage did, but im waitin to see h&h tonight
Old 01-13-2010, 02:25 AM   #32
Ice
Banned

Vehicle: 50000 BC Flinstone 4 seater, with dual foot brakes

yeah, i watched about 10 minutes of that Motor city Motors, and left... just couldnt get into it... i went and set my welding glove on fire, and that was more entertaining..haha
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:27 AM   #33
Karl90C1500
Karl

Vehicle: 90 Chevy C1500

Motor City Motors sucks. The corn shucker and roaster was gay. That "creative" guy wines way to damn much.

Now Howe and Howe Tech is a pretty cool show. Love their RipSaw

But back to Motor City Motors, yea...it sucks
Karl90C1500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:12 AM   #34
shavedmax

Vehicle: 98 maxima, 4 pumps. 95 std cab, soon to be a crewfinder

trading spaces is way cooler. i wonder if that's still on. paige was hot
Old 02-08-2010, 04:50 AM   #35
Ice
Banned

well, it looks like the show was canceled .... thank god.. i tried to watch it again , and no go, just plan out sucked.... tired of shows playing out the camera ... gotta have drama and this and that for tv, they think..one of the builders is on another forum im on, and alot of people giving him hell over being on the show and cry'n .lol.
the other show Howe and howe tech , i can kinda watch it .. but you can tell its a spin off from OCC, got the fighting , got the same interviews and same drama shit.. i think this is gonna be pumped hard , cause im sure OCC is gonna die soon...
OCC, i can kinda watch now since Paul Jr is not on much, but they drag him in with his pual jr designs, and really i dont give a fuck about his life and what he does, i just want to watch builds of bikes/cars/ and etc...
Old 02-08-2010, 08:48 AM   #36
JsD21HB

Vehicle: 93 D21, 89 240SX

^^ yeah no shit. all shows nowadays has to have all the drama bs. I watch overhauling sometimes really no drama besides messing with the dude thats getting his car done. and the one girl on there was hott.
JsD21HB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:14 AM   #37
shavedmax

overhaulin either got their budget cut or got sued for stealing the car becaase the final ones sucked ass. no hot girl, they revealed they were on o/h at the begining and had the owner give them input into the build.

watch american pickers on the history channel. very minimal drama and if you like going through old crap thats all they do. occasionally you see some old cars, even thought its not their thing.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:50 PM   #38
Ice
Banned

American Pickers are dorks.... they remind me of those 2 guys on Sonic commericals.. lol... but ill watch there show, its not bad.. i just cant stop laughing at them at times...
Pawn stars cool, but they can loose the stupid camera playing younger brother that is all dumb...
Overhauling, last i seen , they wernt stealing the cars no more... but does someone really want there classic car to be taken and totaly finished in a week? really? i mean, all those people working on it, and the time period... yeah, theres gonna be alot of half ass shit done ....
one of the shows i like to watch, is West Coast Customs ... but they only show what the producers want tv land to see... they do alot of hot rods and shit , but you only see the odd ball shit on tv , thanks to the producers thinking thats what people want to see...
Old 02-08-2010, 05:41 PM   #39
shavedmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice View Post
American Pickers are dorks.... they remind me of those 2 guys on Sonic commericals.. lol... but ill watch there show, its not bad.. i just cant stop laughing at them at times...
Pawn stars cool, but they can loose the stupid camera playing younger brother that is all dumb...
Overhauling, last i seen , they wernt stealing the cars no more... but does someone really want there classic car to be taken and totaly finished in a week? really? i mean, all those people working on it, and the time period... yeah, theres gonna be alot of half ass shit done ....
one of the shows i like to watch, is West Coast Customs ... but they only show what the producers want tv land to see... they do alot of hot rods and shit , but you only see the odd ball shit on tv , thanks to the producers thinking thats what people want to see...
i agree. there havent been any new shows from discovery in a while. i have streetcustoms (WWC) on dvr, but they didnt show much of the builds, like you said.
pawn stars has cool stuff come in, but the story is the same all the time........
i dont know much about ...x...., but i have a friend in town that does and he can let us know how much it's worth.

the last one i was the dad bough a rhino, the kids did something to it going off road, they showed some sort of fluid under it int he dessert, but the fix was just a loose wire by the rear wheels, yeah right. guess they dont want the new owner knowing they ran it w/o coolant and blowing the motor.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #40
Ice
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedmax View Post

the last one i was the dad bough a rhino, the kids did something to it going off road, they showed some sort of fluid under it int he dessert, but the fix was just a loose wire by the rear wheels, yeah right. guess they dont want the new owner knowing they ran it w/o coolant and blowing the motor.
yeah, i seen that and thought i never seen a loose wire bleed fluid before....
it just goes back to all that "over dramatization" shit on tv ... its getting old...