Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Model Specific > 05+ Frontier Forum (D40)

Old 03-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
jw.kimbrough

Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 2010
Question Lowering options?

I'm new here, I've been on here for about a week though researching stuff, just created an account this morning though. I'm wanting to know what kind of lowering options there are with the 2010 fronties.

I have no issues with the back, my mail questions will be the camber correction for the front. From what I've read, anything over approx 2" in the front and the camber bolts won't adjust enough to get the camber back right, is this correct?

The only spindle is from biokustomz, and in order to get those, we have to send the ones off the truck to them and have them cut and re-welded. Then it requires a 20" wheel or larger, I plan on going on many of "part runs" in my truck and wouldn't want to eliminate the use of my spare.

I emailed PRG about their coil overs, but never got a response, on their website they all state that they are for lifts. I've read of people using them for lowering applications as well, but couldn't find the appropriate product.

The rear is a flip kit, there's no issues there. Has anyone heard of doing a flip kit then getting a set of 2" lift leaf springs so there is only an approximately 3" drop in the rear? If I can only get 2" inches of correctable lowering in the front, I wouldn't want to do more than 3" in the rear.

There's just some ideas and a few questions I have. Can't wait to start modding on the truck, I'll keep everyone updated with pictures of the things I do.
jw.kimbrough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:53 PM   #2
lumpy@cando

Vehicle: mazda b2600i

we have been tossing the idea around here at CANDO and will be doing some R&D here soon on a set of spindels we will also be doing them without having to send in your stock set but will do a buy back of your stocks if you want to sell after the dropped set is installed.. also at alot less cost and with about a weeks turn around on an order stay tuned for more info
lumpy@cando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:44 AM   #3
jawden

Vehicle: 2008 Nissan Xterra

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpy@cando View Post
we have been tossing the idea around here at CANDO and will be doing some R&D here soon on a set of spindels we will also be doing them without having to send in your stock set but will do a buy back of your stocks if you want to sell after the dropped set is installed.. also at alot less cost and with about a weeks turn around on an order stay tuned for more info
lumpy, i know im resurrecting this thread but any word on the spindles?
jawden is offline   Reply With Quote