Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Commerce > Im Looking For . . .

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2020, 12:26 AM   #1
Mr.McDuffie26
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Smyrna, Ga
Posts: 4
Vehicle: Nissan Hardbody 1996
Thanks: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Drop spindles, stock roll pan, and some other parts

Any of you guys have any 2 drop spindles that you would like to sell? Also looking for a stock roll pan, a stock chrome grill and clips that is in really good shape, a wing nut and dished metal washer that goes on air cleaner cover, and a vent to go in the center dash above the heat and ac controls? All to fit a 96 hardbody.
Mr.McDuffie26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 01:24 AM   #2
cadillacdude1975
The Gear Jammer
 
cadillacdude1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Age: 48
Posts: 10,041
Vehicle: 87 D21 SE KC V6 2wd 5sp & 87 Pathfinder 4x4 SE
Thanks: 399
Thanked 1,220 Times in 1,121 Posts
Default

Try rockauto for the grille. I got one from them years back and it came with the clips.
cadillacdude1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Mr.McDuffie26 (08-27-2020)
Old 08-27-2020, 05:42 PM   #3
david29
Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Spring(Houston), Texas
Age: 50
Posts: 6,126
Vehicle: 1987 Nissan King Cab
Thanks: 28
Thanked 541 Times in 484 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.McDuffie26 View Post
Any of you guys have any 2 drop spindles that you would like to sell? Also looking for a stock roll pan, a stock chrome grill and clips that is in really good shape, a wing nut and dished metal washer that goes on air cleaner cover, and a vent to go in the center dash above the heat and ac controls? All to fit a 96 hardbody.
Ive got the middle dash/vent hvac radio bezel in great shape.
Ebay item #254548782018

I can sell for a little better deal than that price if sold here and not on ebay. That price is what the market will bear. Unbelievable I can sell for that price all day long. Gotta pay those fees and what not.
__________________
My stable of Nissan trucks includes:
1987 Nissan King Cab(full frame off Restoration).
david29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Mr.McDuffie26 (08-27-2020)
Old 08-27-2020, 07:22 PM   #4
Mr.McDuffie26
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Smyrna, Ga
Posts: 4
Vehicle: Nissan Hardbody 1996
Thanks: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by david29 View Post
Ive got the middle dash/vent hvac radio bezel in great shape.
Ebay item #254548782018

I can sell for a little better deal than that price if sold here and not on ebay. That price is what the market will bear. Unbelievable I can sell for that price all day long. Gotta pay those fees and what not.
I was hoping to just buy one vent, I see that that might not be possible....
Mr.McDuffie26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 02:12 AM   #5
nunya
 
nunya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 890
Vehicle: nissan d21 93 kingcab red
Thanks: 272
Thanked 181 Times in 150 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.McDuffie26 View Post
Any of you guys have any 2 drop spindles that you would like to sell? Also looking for a stock roll pan, a stock chrome grill and clips that is in really good shape, a wing nut and dished metal washer that goes on air cleaner cover, and a vent to go in the center dash above the heat and ac controls? All to fit a 96 hardbody.
I bought a NEW after market grille, after market vents, after market front bumper, hood, oem type tailgate, all from Ebay. David29 had sold me an OEM roll pan, but I later opted for a custom one from MODMETALS. Grill clips from parts store(Dormann). I found Belltech 2" drop spindles about $220, I think from Jegs. I would always advise checking with David29, he gives a square deal and great response.
__________________
nunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Mr.McDuffie26 (08-28-2020)
Old 08-28-2020, 02:17 AM   #6
Mr.McDuffie26
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Smyrna, Ga
Posts: 4
Vehicle: Nissan Hardbody 1996
Thanks: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunya View Post
I bought a NEW after market grille, after market vents, after market front bumper, hood, oem type tailgate, all from Ebay. David29 had sold me an OEM roll pan, but I later opted for a custom one from MODMETALS. Grill clips from parts store(Dormann). I found Belltech 2" drop spindles about $220, I think from Jegs. I would always advise checking with David29, he gives a square deal and great response.
Do you still have the oem roll pan?
Mr.McDuffie26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.