Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Commerce > For Sale or Trade

Notices

Old 10-23-2017, 06:26 AM   #1
static drop

Vehicle: 94 Nissan Hardbody
Default For Sale 97 x cab daily

Alrighty guys I've found a really nice Frontier that I just have to get so my daily is going up for sale. This truck is well documented on a build thread here but here's the details....
1997 Xcab 2.4 w/ floor shift automatic. Bought with a blown engine and showing 206k on the clock. Rebuilt engine. Block was hot tanked, magnafluxed, line bored. New crank bearings, rods reconditioned, bored 20thousandths, new pistons and rings oil pump, fuel injector seals, timing components etc. Head was hot tanked, magnafluxed, milled flat, valve job, new valves etc. new plugs, cap & rotor.
Radiator was pulled and had it flushed clean, new thermostat & both hoses replaced. Altima electric fan. All belts & vacuum lines replaced, new alternator, starter was rebuilt. New MAF, TPS, PCV, IACV & coolant temp sensor, carb gaskets & o2 sensors. Trans fluid front seal and filter was changed.
Truck has new upper and lower ball joints, strut rod bushings, sway bar bushings, motor mounts, new wheel bearings, front brake pads and lines been installed. Bushings replaced in leaf springs.
Truck is static with turned torsion's and 2" blocks. New Pinto shocks up front and factory replacements out back. 17" American Racing wheels. Tires have 75-80% left.
Body is a little banged up here and there and the clear coat has faded but there is zero rust on the body or frame anywhere. Has Pathfinder mirrors & bumper fog lights, new headlights and grille.
Interior is pretty clean for its age. A/C works good. Has pathy door panels, with power windows, headliner redone. 5% tint rear windows and windshield strip/15% doors. Red LED dash lights, JVC CD with Memphis door and rear speakers.
I've put about 8k miles on it (now showing I believe 214k) since I got it back on the road and it has no known issues other than the ignition switch may need replaced (it clicks on occasion but has never failed once yet to not start) and the steering box needs either replaced or maybe just the slack adjusted out of it...I've just kinda got used to it.
I know I'm forgetting stuff but I've replaced virtually everything in an effort for a trouble free truck that would last a long time before it would need anything.
Truck is located in Jackson Ky 41339. Clear title in hand. $2700 cash only. No trades. Here's a few pics.

Last edited by static drop; 10-23-2017 at 03:13 PM.
static drop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 01:56 AM   #2
Low_Hardbody

Vehicle: 1994 Standard Cab Hardbody

Nice ass Truck bro!!
Low_Hardbody is offline   Reply With Quote