Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Commerce > For Sale or Trade

Notices

Old 10-17-2017, 05:43 PM   #1
mattzawHB

Vehicle: 1997 Nissan Hardbody
Default FS Yota rear axle w/ watts link, Titan wheels, driveshaft, etc. (FL)

How's it going guys, I have a few parts for sale because my truck was in an accident a few months ago and is now unfortunately long gone. Currently located in Tallahassee, FL.

If you are interested in anything I have offer up. Worst I can say is no. You can PM me to get my contact info or more pictures if needed.

I have a 1990 toyota rear axle that I was going to use for a 5 lug swap. It has coilovers with mounts and a watts link already welded on. One of the coilover mounts has a crack, so it will need to be straightened and rewelded. I have all the bars for the link that I am selling with it. I would like to get $200 for it and all the bars. Pictures below:

Next I have a set of Armada/Titan wheels that are the rounded- 6 spoke version. Two of them have decent tires and two have wires showing in the tires (lol) They are all bored to fit the hardbody and I personally ran them on my truck for quite some time. Two are in good condition, One has pretty good curb rash, and one has a slightly goofed up bore. The one will the janky bore still worked perfectly on my truck. $200 OBO for all 4. Dont have pictures of all 4 atm but what i have is pictured below:

The driveshaft that has the toyota u-joint on it is on a driveshaft that came out of a single cab truck. I also have a separate driveshaft that came out of an extended cab hardbody that I am willing to sell for $100 obo. Pictured below:

Finally I have an original passenger tail light that is in pretty good shape. $50 obo. and a rear view mirror for $25.

On another note, if you guys know anybody who is interested in a pair of Work Emotion XT7s 18x8.5 +32. They are 5x114.5 and were going to be on my truck after the 5 lug swap was complete.The two I have are in great condition. I have pics of them on the truck if yall are interested. The other pair went away with the truck in the accident You can see them in the picture of the accident. Want to get $900OBO for the pair with brand new tires. Thanks guys!

Last edited by mattzawHB; 10-17-2017 at 09:42 PM.
mattzawHB is offline   Reply With Quote