Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Commerce > For Sale or Trade

Notices

Old 03-26-2012, 03:36 AM   #11
95_NISMO_HB
Big kids have better toys

Vehicle: 1995 Nissan Hardbody Pickup
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckndubs View Post
Scotty, I have another member for your list.

Sound_guy_one

I sent a payment to this clown July last year for an oil pan. kept sending me messages "i dont have your address", " I was out of town"....blah blah blah. Sep last year he sends me a message...."I sent it out yesterday, I'll give you the tracking number tonight"...........No tracking number, no oil pan. I sent him a nice message about returning my payment, but his inbox is full. I tried again today, inbox still full. Last time he logged in was mid Jan this year.
He got like 4 of us all at the same time... sucks
95_NISMO_HB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:47 PM   #12
tuckndubs

Vehicle: 94 hardbody

Thanks Alabama,

I got it.........he dosent respond to that e-mail either.
tuckndubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #13
david29
Administrator

Vehicle: 1987 Nissan King Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabama_lowlife View Post
Well Nick, a couple years ago you screwed over several members by taking their money and not sending the parts they paid for. You gave them lame ass excuses and led them on. You weren't man enough to face the music so you disappeared and started using another user name. Unfortunately, your tactics haven't changed a bit and we started noticing all the similarities between HEMI and Sound_guy_one. Your excuses for shipping delays have started again and we're not going to let it continue.

It would be great if you manned up and made right by the guys you screwed over a few years ago. But I think you're probably just one of those guys that leach off others. If you want to sell stuff and screw people over, you'll have to do it on eBay or Craigslist because we don't want you here.
Thought this needed to be posted here as well. Hope you guys get your parts this go round. He hasn't been on since yesterday. And we all know he has been on here very religiously for weeks now.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:48 PM   #14
alabama_lowlife
Owner and Administrator

Vehicle: 2011 Nissan Frontier, 08 altima, 1970 Datsun 521, 1995 Nissan Hardbody
Thanked 1,330 Times in 1,090 Posts

Look at the wheels in this thread from sound guy

look at the wheels on HEMI's truck

hemi

sound guy one
alabama_lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:52 PM   #15
HEMI
Death Row

Vehicle: Nissan Hardbody

Not a scammer by any means; and yes I am one of the same person. It was wrong for me to do what I did but know that I never had any intentions of making this list or stealing from anyone which is essentially what I did. I had lost my job at that time and yes I'll admit at that time I wasn't man enough to make right by those I did wrong. I got in over my head on selling parts and it became too much for me to handle so I started making bad choices in my life and just blew it off altogether.

I since then; have learned from my mistakes and I think about those I did wrong under that screen name everyday I just didn't know how to go about fixing it. Recently I came up with a way to try and make things right but time didn't allow me to do it my way.

I am out of work at the moment so I started selling parts again to make means for my family. I have had every intention to make right by the ones I screwed over (believe it or not) and will be doing so in the upcoming month with a new job. I was going to go through email to those guys and send money orders out to them ($500) and let them dictate whether they wanted to get back on here and inform the forum that I had at least tried to make things right or not. Some for those I screwed over last time; that's what you can be expecting.

I'm not asking for forgiveness and I can understand if some of you don't want to do business with me again; but know I have not gave any excuses on not getting something shipped out this time that weren't the honest truth. People change; and I'm trying to become a better person. We learn from our mistakes. ALL parts have been shipped out this go around and I thought I have done a pretty good job at being honest with people but I guess "pretty good" isn't good enough for some people. May have been a day or 2 (tops) late shipping something out but I know we all have life's outside this forum. But the the 1 or 2 times; I was honest with them, informing them of what was going on and I did send them part of what they paid for the item back to them as well as shipped their item. Some I even through in extra stuff in their packages knowing that in time this would all come out.

I'm not here to defend myself nor am I trying to make any excuses for things I've done in the past but I'm am seriously trying to make things right. I had disappeared off of the forum altogether as Sound_Guy_One and didn't make another account until December 13th this past year under the screen name HEMI. I knew the truth would prevail as it always does; and I planned to make things right about my transgressions /wrong doings of the past under this screen name but the truth came out before I could do so.

So take it or leave it; but know that I am truly sorry to the guys I screwed over and the ALL the members of the forum for leading y'all to believe I was someone else. To those I screwed over last time; expect a money order as reimbursement/apology for what I did.

Send me a PM on how about getting y'all your money orders.

I haven't gotten any complaints or negative feedback this go around; and have been completely honest with buyers also; so I'm just trying to figure out what these tactics are that I haven't changed? I understand PMs (private messages) aren't private to admins; but I haven't sent anything that wasn't the absolute truth this time.

Guess I won't be able to make things right even after manning up with the admins; I understand. Label me as a known scammer then. I just don't think after making things right with those guys; that I deserve that title. Thats paying out $2000 for the $200 I got; I thought that was pretty fair and am sorry if everyone doesn't agree.

Last edited by HEMI; 01-29-2013 at 07:22 PM.
HEMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:31 PM   #16
david29
Administrator

Its one thing I hate is a liar and a thief. I have worked my tail off to provide a good service to everyone here with parts. Guys like you come along and screw things up. Honest guys like myself, take the brunt of the back lash caused by people like you. Those people will be learry to trust anyone they dont know.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:38 PM   #17
HEMI
Death Row

Well I would need email addresses to those guys or I'd have no way of doing so. The only way I could get that info is from an admin or the user them self. So if I got right with everyone; how exactly would the admins even know unless all (4) users came back and posted that I did what I say I would do...?
Old 01-29-2013, 07:51 PM   #18
david29
Administrator

Alabama_lowlife has those names. I am sure he will give you that list.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #19
alabama_lowlife
Owner and Administrator

Vehicle: 2011 Nissan Frontier, 08 altima, 1970 Datsun 521, 1995 Nissan Hardbody
Thanked 1,330 Times in 1,090 Posts

TheMistah
95 NISMO HB
tuckndubs
Dope909

Use the send user an email link on their profile pages. Once you've made right by them, we'll decide what to do about your future participation here. Contact them and give them an email address to contact you with. Have them contact me when you're done. I'll set the ban in the morning.
alabama_lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #20
HEMI
Death Row

All emails sent; copied my above text in the emails. Sorry everyone for misleading you all. Hopefully over time forgiveness will come and everyone can know me for who I really am.