Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Infamous Nissan > Introductions

Old 10-10-2017, 09:57 PM   #11
SpeedFreak!

Vehicle: Nissan D21 xtended cab 1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdswan View Post
Welcome to the site.
Thnx, sweet truck... bet it wheels like a beast.
SpeedFreak! is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
dvdswan (10-11-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 10:23 PM   #12
SpeedFreak!

BTW... why the hell are all these threads filled with that annoying message from Photobucket rather than pictures?!?!?! "You must update your setting to allow 3rd party hosting"

Is this something I need to do to my settings, or is that a problem with Photobucket and those using it?

It is extremely annoying and renders most of these threads "visually" useless. I've never seen a forum plagued with so many dysfunctional photographic postings. I'm visually oriented and depend on the pics to pull it all together.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:11 PM   #13
NizMoKool
Nizmo Ride

Vehicle: 1996 Nissan Pickup XE King Cab

Welcome to IN. I'm also new here and just like you inherited my dad's truck he bought brand new way back in 1996. It's extended cab and long bed. Currently, it has 300XXX miles now on it and still runs like a champ. I also used to live in Bham and my parents actually still lives there.
NizMoKool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:12 PM   #14
SBJ
Total Buzzkill

Vehicle: '90 D21 4cyl 5spd 2wd

Recently photobucket has decided to start charging $400 a year for the privilege to host your pictures on third-party sites. Many of us are in the process of transferring our pictures to other sites such as imgur. Also, welcome. I lived in Bellingham for 7 years and still spenda decent amount of time there.
SBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 08:39 AM   #15
SpeedFreak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NizMoKool View Post
Welcome to IN. I'm also new here and just like you inherited my dad's truck he bought brand new way back in 1996. It's extended cab and long bed. Currently, it has 300XXX miles now on it and still runs like a champ. I also used to live in Bham and my parents actually still lives there.
WOW! Its great to meet you! Next time you're in town, let me know so we can grab a coffee! Thanks for saying "hello!"
Old 10-12-2017, 08:42 AM   #16
SpeedFreak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBJ View Post
Recently photobucket has decided to start charging $400 a year for the privilege to host your pictures on third-party sites. Many of us are in the process of transferring our pictures to other sites such as imgur. Also, welcome. I lived in Bellingham for 7 years and still spenda decent amount of time there.
OK, thanks for the explanation. That really helps... sincerely. The pics are one of my favorite aspects of forums like this. Forums are one of my favorite parts of the world wide web, and have been since the very beginning.