Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > Model Specific > 04+ Titan Forum

Old 05-09-2012, 07:06 AM   #1
Basik One

Vehicle: Nissan HB 95
Default So sick and tired..

I have been looking for wheels for my titan and it is driving me insane.. I am looking for a 24 or 26 that will tuck so I don't have to narrow the front end..

I had bought a set of the U2-55 wheels and they sent me a 32 offset wheel that when I tried to put it on it wouldn't clear the calipers. So I had to send it back. I have talked to wheel companies that tell me that 32 offset will fit and others that say I need a 13 or so offset..

Can anyone help me out on this?
Basik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #2
dekay

Vehicle: 01 pathfinder/05 titan/76 620

my centerlines are +12. and they are only a 22x9. but i had no problems with brake clearance. they barely tuck, but they do.

the back is where you will have problems, not the front.

Last edited by dekay; 05-13-2012 at 04:42 PM.
dekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:30 AM   #3
xgolferdude

Vehicle: 1997 nissan hardbody

the design of the wheel has as much to do with clearing the brake caliper as does the offset.. Some wheels have more bow in the spokes designed to clear them and some dont... Those trucks werent designed from the factory with 24-26s in mind so its gunna be a lil trial and error... take some measurements from the mounting pad on the hub and see how far out the where the calipers are in relation and that might help when you talk to a wheel company... But unless your going with a high end wheel like a billet company or something like asanti where they are literally built to order you wont get a ton of info from alot of companies... Cuz all they can tell you is what will happen with plus sizing... which will be on some paperwork in front of em
xgolferdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:35 AM   #4
Basik One

Vehicle: Nissan HB 95

Well I finally got a set of wheels. I got a set of 26s Status knight 6s. They have an offset of +25 and they fit perfectly! I will be posting up some pics for a build up..
Basik One is offline   Reply With Quote