Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > My Infamous Nissan > Project Build Log

Old 05-02-2014, 02:05 AM   #21
battleaxe

Vehicle: 1991 D21

i dont think they make them anymore. i went to OZ's site and they aren't listed. i didnt think they made them in 6 lug either. i did a quick search in pics and found some other black 6 lug wheels for sale years ago in iran and they were 7 wide.

im really fortunate i came across these. i plan to sell the pair of Works and set of Bradley's. The works probably wont sell because theres only 2, i may make them into tables, im not sure yet.
battleaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:24 AM   #22
battleaxe

finally blasted on the tires so i could put my fronts on, better than those chrome stockies on there which id like to sell locally as they are sooooo heavy.

currently making my supra kinda cool? and after that i wanna get this truck low and do some maintenance and such. wheels poke too much though, need to do camber things in the front for sure.

OZ's will be here mid june, should be dope
Old 06-06-2014, 06:08 AM   #23
battleaxe

just changed the steering wheel, in readyness for the OZ's. noticeably smaller than the Nardi that was in there

Old 06-13-2014, 04:17 AM   #24
battleaxe

theyve come in today, whoo yaa

Old 08-08-2014, 05:08 AM   #25
battleaxe

putt putt is finally getting an overhaul, tune up for the winter.
filled it up with gas and then pressure washed the engine bay, even though it doesnt look like it
started into the egr stuff and going to be swapping to an S13 intake manifold. got everything but the pig tails for the MAFS, might use the truck's if i can, not too sure til i take it apart.
short term plan so its ready for winter is, brakes; pads, rotors, stainless lines and speed bleeders. flatten the leaves, new u bolts cause mine are rusty. needs new shocks for sure. drop spindles for the front and then tires for the OZ's.
once the truck is on the ground and im happy with the height ill be doing an exhaust for it finally.

started with this:

test fitted the wheels..awfully, lack of tires and stock height is so horrible...

current engine bay shot

...the worst
Old 08-10-2014, 04:30 AM   #26
battleaxe

took off the intake manifold today
broke free all the brakes. ordered a ton of parts for it. gunna get low low and clean this truck up

Old 08-10-2014, 10:41 AM   #27
Ru83n

Vehicle: 92 Nissan HB

Keep up the work truck is looking good cant wait to see it on the ground with those wheels
Old 08-14-2014, 06:32 AM   #28
battleaxe

Lol, 2nd cylinder had no electrode and a blasted up tip, also, the plug wire end was on the end of the plug. I’m thinking it was running on 3.5 cylinders…would explain my so so gas mileage with ol truck. New ngks put in gapped to .028. Gunna get new plug wires. The motor is so disgustingly filthy. My pressure washer missed a ton of spots with all the factory stuff in the way. Radiator was missing entire rows of cooling fins and had a pin hole leak somewhere. Put my valve cover on that I did like 2yrs ago as an experiment. Then I used wax and grease remover on the tubs and rad support and wow actual paint! This has been a fun project so far. Simple and just tody ups and new parts cause this truck hasn’t had much other than oil changes and gas put in it in the last few years. Time for a lot of maintenance. A little daunting because its been forever and everything needs a good once or twice over

Old 08-24-2014, 05:52 AM   #29
battleaxe

Truck day..every day. Modified s13 mafs housing to accept the d21 mafs. Removed the full exhaust system. All 8 studs and bolts came out of the manifold I was blown away. Put NGK plug wires on. Cleaned out spark plug holes. Got the slave cylinder off FINALLY. Speed bleeder put in there, going to get a small stainless line for there because the rubber one is shot. Put BMC back on, new hardware and cleaned the bowl, and never seized the lines. Put both wheel cylinders in the back and hooked up the brake lines. The speed bleeders I got dont work for the rear, but, they work for the slave and the front pair, so just need a couple of m8 bleeders to finish the rear..minus the Russell lines that are on back order. Got the bolt out of one of the front callipers that was stuck. Going to use the huge k&n filter from the cressida for the truck..just need a mafs adapter. Took out all the brass lines out of the intake manifold, minus one for the fuel pressure and brake booster. need to get a grinder finally for hand to hand stuff as my air is always breaking. Then I can finish cutting up the manifold and then start welding the holes shut. Bunch of waiting for parts still..doubt they will be here any time soon

Old 08-24-2014, 06:01 AM   #30
Chops13

Vehicle: i drive a 87 z24 D21 HB... wanting a s13 coupe.

kool so far.