Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > My Infamous Nissan > Project Build Log

Old 05-05-2017, 02:29 AM   #71
battleaxe

Vehicle: 1991 D21

been a long time since i updated this thing. daily drove the truck for a long time then the fuel injector o rings failed me again, had that problem for a long time, i think i finally fixed that. swapped my non butterfly intake manifold for one with the butterflies, already feels better for response.

got a Tom's seat from japan and then made a seat rail for it. just want to get new tires and drive it around, also want to put my hella fogs on the truck as well. going to daily it again in the fall.

battleaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 05:10 AM   #72
Gordo78
I'm The Juggernaut B&#@^!

Vehicle: 91 HB

Nice update. Keep it up!
Old 09-10-2017, 07:40 PM   #73
battleaxe

weird how this forum doesnt scale the pictures down and then add a link to the larger image.

been a while since ive done anything to this. use it mostly as a garbage collector currently. The fuel is staying inside the rail currently so thats cool. finally put matching tires all around, just some Triangles in 195/50/15 but theyre as wide as my 205 direzzas so thats a bonus. going to daily this again soon, i miss it and i have a lot of stuff to get rid of

Old 09-10-2017, 11:24 PM   #74
Hardbody92

Vehicle: 1992 hardbody

Admin could you re-size the photos?
Old 10-21-2017, 10:40 PM   #75
battleaxe

its been 10 ish years, but i finally put a grill in as well as it now has a straight bumper.
has 195/50 tyres all around now on the 15x8 -5 OZ Rallye Wheels.
currently has an issue with running on the warm side. changed the thermostat today, and spent a lot of time bleeding the system. doesnt over heat, just warm. ill see if this cavity comes out soon.
bled the front brakes again, but the caliper is sticking intermittently so ill pop the pads off and grease them up and inspect the pistons. pulls hard on some occasions so ill have a look at all that. feels as peppy as always with the butterfly intake manifold. Just needs some minor adjustments and ill be happy with her again.
picked up some what i think are factory 4x4 flares, ill have to see how they fit to my truck, they dont fit perfect, or im dumb..probably both. but i need to mod my fenders anyways as theres quite a bit of rust so this should tidy it up.

Last edited by battleaxe; 10-23-2017 at 02:02 AM.
Old 10-22-2017, 02:29 AM   #76
david29
Administrator

Vehicle: 1987 Nissan King Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleaxe View Post
its been 10 ish years, but i finally put a grill in as well as it now has a straight bumper.
has 195/50 tyres all around now on the 15x8 -5 OZ Rallye Wheels.
currently has an issue with running on the warm side. changed the thermostat today, and spent a lot of time bleeding the system. doesnt over heat, just warm. ill see if this cavity comes out soon.
bled the front brakes again, but the caliper is sticking intermittently so ill pop the pads off and grease them up and inspect the pistons. pulls hard on some occasions so ill have a look at all that. feels as peppy as always with the butterfly intake manifold. Just needs some minor adjustments and ill be happy with her again.
picked up some what i think are factory 4x4 flares, ill have to see how they fit to my truck, they dont fit perfect, or im dumb..probably both. but i need to mod my fenders anyways as theres quite a bit of rust so this should tidy it up.

Could you re-enter your pic links again. I was trying to resize them and deleted to much coding.
Old 10-23-2017, 02:01 AM   #77
battleaxe

thank you for resizing them
Old 10-31-2017, 08:25 PM   #78
200sxmia

Vehicle: 95 hardbody

Happy Halloween 🎃 your car is dope. How's is the fitment with the 15x8 -5 with the dropped suspension? Any issues
200sxmia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 03:18 AM   #79
battleaxe

its alright. i would really love to know how to raise my torsion bars more but no matter what i do, they are still very low. was able to rasie it about 1/4inch or so before, but currently this is it. with the new triangles all around, making the front sort of higher and the butt lower, the fender that isnt rust rubs the tire on harder cornering but all around the wheels fit in the guards. i pulled what metal was there to fit them better but i have some factory flares i need to modify and trim the metal fenders to make them work