Go Back   Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums > My Infamous Nissan > Project Build Log

Old 09-17-2019, 08:51 AM   #201
Tatujess
Praise the lowered

Vehicle: 97 hardbody, bagged laced roof e46 BMW, static low 1964 beetle

sorry y’all been lagging on posting. Phone committed screenacide and I’m still working on getting stuff off of it.... so last I worked on er I ended up having to move the pedals over another inch while leaving the mounting system in place... super fun�� had to redo the link inside the 180degree clutch and cut the welds and slide the top of the pedal to the right on its pivot rod. Then I had to make a whole new brake pedal from the split pieces up. And welded it on an inch over as well while leaving the lever and return spring in place to keep alighnment with the master cyl. After that it finally cleared both sides of the steering column and was good to go but the gas pedal arm looked janky comparatively. So I made up a semi matching arm to the other pedals to get some continuity under the dash lol... I’m stoked how they came out for sure. But most importantly I can finally move on to something else...

Last edited by Tatujess; 09-17-2019 at 09:03 AM.
Tatujess is offline   Reply With Quote