Thread: Roll Pan
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 07:22 PM   #2
ahardb0dy
The Post Count Whore

Vehicle: 2017 Nissan Frontier Desert Runner

Most of the trucks did not come with the rear bumper from the factory, and the bumpers were added at the dealer. The roll pan was removed to fit the deluxe bumper (black or chrome), the standard or double tube bumpers fit with the roll pan, see the brochure page below, pic 9:

http://nicoclub.com/archives/1991-ni...-brochure.html

When I had my 87 that came with the deluxe bumper and I removed it for a double tube Smittybilt bumper, a friend of a friend that worked at a Nissan dealer gave me a roll pan that was removed from a truck when they put a bumper on it.

this is the OEM "roll pan" I got this from a junk yard truck and put it on my current 93, my truck came with a deluxe bumper but it was crap so I removed it, with bumper and without pics below, when going to the OEM roll pan, you also need to pick up the tag light that mount above the tag, they plug right in under the bed:

only pic I have of the rear bumper, you can see how it covers where the roll pan would go:

Current truck - 2017 Nissan Frontier Desert Runner ,

(formerly owned: 1993 Nissan Hardbody king cab 2wd, 90 Nissan Sentra, 94 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4x4, 05 Nissan Titan, 87 Nissan SE-V6 4x4 king cab, 94 Infiniti Q45t & 80 Datsun 310GX )

Last edited by ahardb0dy; 04-29-2018 at 07:29 PM.
ahardb0dy is offline   Reply With Quote