Thread: joint connector
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 01:54 AM   #7
Total Buzzkill
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: OR
Posts: 2,733
Vehicle: '90 D21 4cyl 5spd 2wd
Thanks: 302
Thanked 463 Times in 415 Posts

They are called rolling papers.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I don't think it's too specific since circuits can be joined inside the fuse box,at connectors, common ground points, etc (although usually the grounds are marked as such).
SBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
nunya (11-14-2019), uwantitrightdoityourself (11-19-2019)