Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums

Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums (http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Value of a 96 4x4 (http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43059)

Slimbob467 05-28-2019 11:08 PM

Value of a 96 4x4
 
The dealership I work for just got a 96 single cab 4x4 in. Itís a manual, 2.4l. Itís a fairly rough truck. No lights work other than the 1 brake light that wonít go off, itís missing both door panels, no radio, the interior is really stained up, ac doesnít work, needs some front suspension work and alignment, the belt squeals like crazy, it idels at 2k which seems a little high to me. Itís green and they paint And body seems fairly good there isnít any major dents, scratches or fading. All in all it drives out alright but it needs a little bit of work. 4 wheel drive works good trans shifts good, clutch seems a little worn. What would any of yíall value it at. Theyíre asking 1800 but thatís seems a little high. It defiantly isnít ready to be a daily driver.

4wheel98cherokee 05-28-2019 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimbob467 (Post 521234)
The dealership I work for just got a 96 single cab 4x4 in. Itís a manual, 2.4l. Itís a fairly rough truck. No lights work other than the 1 brake light that wonít go off, itís missing both door panels, no radio, the interior is really stained up, ac doesnít work, needs some front suspension work and alignment, the belt squeals like crazy, it idels at 2k which seems a little high to me. Itís green and they paint And body seems fairly good there isnít any major dents, scratches or fading. All in all it drives out alright but it needs a little bit of work. 4 wheel drive works good trans shifts good, clutch seems a little worn. What would any of yíall value it at. Theyíre asking 1800 but thatís seems a little high. It defiantly isnít ready to be a daily driver.

How many miles are on it? Not sure about where you are from but here in California Iíd buy that all day long for $1800.

91nissan94 05-28-2019 11:22 PM

If it's not rusted you better scoop it up. Even with the work you mentioned it is still a good deal for a solid 4x4.

Slimbob467 05-28-2019 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4wheel98cherokee (Post 521235)
How many miles are on it? Not sure about where you are from but here in California Iíd buy that all day long for $1800.

216,000 Iím in Alabama

Slimbob467 05-28-2019 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 91nissan94 (Post 521236)
If it's not rusted you better scoop it up. Even with the work you mentioned it is still a good deal for a solid 4x4.

I figured after doing all the work from door panels, ac, suspension, tires, and figuring out whatís going on with the lights Iíd be around 1,000 -1,500 in it but that just seems a little high for my area theyíre pretty plentiful around here and usually in decent shape for not much more


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.