Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums

Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums (http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/index.php)
-   For Sale or Trade (http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Free stuff! (http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40764)

joboy77 11-23-2017 03:52 PM

Free stuff!

5 Attachment(s)
I just installed a new stereo in my 97 extended cab and figured I ask if anyone wants the stock stuff before I huck it into the bin. What I have is the head unit, both rear speaker covers/grills and one door speaker cover.

The rear speakers are toast but if you want the covers they are in good shape with all the screws. The door cover is in nice shape has all the bend tabs. The head unit radio works, the display works, but I don't know about the cassette player function. I don't have tapes anymore so couldn't test it. Lol! All the knobs work , but the bass and treble knobs have a crack in them. Also, I think it's only two channel. My truck had four speakers but only the front ones played and there is no fader knob on it. So, if anyone wants this stuff it's free. I would prefer local pick up, but if you need/want it bad enough to pay shipping I'll box it up and send it to you. Cheers!

P.S.
The last pic is of the new rear speakers. They are 6.5 and fit in the stock location like a glove. They barely rub the jump seats. I'm going to dremel a bit off the seats to let them clear. Also, I'm replacing the carpet so when I cut the new holes you won't see the metal around the speaker grills.

cadillacdude1975 11-23-2017 11:56 PM

yeha some of that stuff is getting hard to find. dont toss it away, it will get sold eventually. and yeah, someone will want it bad enough to pay the shipping.

someone was looking for an original radio not too long ago.

Tropicalcats 11-24-2017 12:02 AM

Gonna pass,

brandonodom18 11-24-2017 01:13 AM

How much to ship the covers and speakers

VOTS95 11-24-2017 11:30 PM

I'm interested in the radio, I'll send you a PM, thanks

jp2code 11-25-2017 01:28 PM

When I have Hardbody stuff to throw out, it often goes into a Bin at david29's house.

I figure he does so much offering parts to us without making a fucking dollar that I can give him my extras as a thank you.

If someone here needs it, that's cool of you to send him what you need. Then, stuff the rest into a flat rate box to Spring, TX.

joboy77 11-25-2017 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp2code (Post 493744)
When I have Hardbody stuff to throw out, it often goes into a Bin at david29's house.

I figure he does so much offering parts to us without making a fucking dollar that I can give him my extras as a thank you.

If someone here needs it, that's cool of you to send him what you need. Then, stuff the rest into a flat rate box to Spring, TX.

Sure, if he is cool with me sending extra stuff his way I have no problem with that.

david29 11-27-2017 05:08 PM

Get me a shipping quote for everything. 77389

david29 12-07-2017 04:48 PM

Got the stuff yesterday. Thanks again.

joboy77 12-13-2017 04:33 PM

More stuff

1 Attachment(s)
I've replaced the sun visors so will be giving away the old ones. They are both pretty dirty and the material is a bit loose. The drivers side has a crack(see picture) , but the passenger side is just fine. Who wants them? Again I prefer local pick up. but will ship at your cost.

Cheers,

Joe