Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums

Infamous Nissan - Hardbody / Frontier Forums (http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/index.php)
-   For Sale or Trade (http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   1990 Single Cab 2wd Manual (http://www.infamousnissan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40830)

toph 12-11-2017 04:26 PM

1990 Single Cab 2wd Manual

3 Attachment(s)
Well folks, it is time for me to part with my D21. I got a nice 620 to work on last year and want to spend my time working on that instead of tinkering with this one.

It is originally a california truck with 5spd, 4 cyl (ka24e), 2wd with AC. No power steering. Clean title and carfax shows no accidents. Overall, it is in great shape with only a few things left that I was working on.

The Good:
- Paint looks great.
- Almost zero rust. Chassis and body are solid. California vehicle and it shows.
- Lots of new parts - new headlights, new timing chain (japanese kit) and cover, new shocks, new plugs and wires, new battery and ground cables (made with high-quality copper lugs, welding cable and marine heat shrink), new bosch 4 pintle injectors, new stereo and speakers, new brake master cyl, coolant temp sensor and throttle sensor. Just replaced some soft fuel lines under the bed and the exhaust was recently redone as well with a new cat and muffler.
- JEGS 2" lowering blocks out back, torsion bar drop on the front.
- No leaks.
- Lots of new fluids: fresh coolant, fully flushed brakes, redline shockproof in trans, and new axle oil.
- Starts right up every time.
- Clutch holds no issues.

What it needs:
- Currently it has a part-throttle misfire and intermittent hesitation. I haven't been able to find the source yet, but it still gets me to work every day without any problems.
- Needs new tires soon.
- The AC is not working. I have not looked into it. It may just need to be charged.
- Second gear syncro is starting to grind.
- Timing chain occasionally makes noise on startup (common).
- Front passenger brake has a grunting sound, haven't looked into it.
- The windshield is cracked. It didn't bother me, so I held off replacing it.
- Dash is cracked and could use a cover.
- Small exhaust leak at manifold.

Located in Atlanta, Ga. ------------SOLD!!------------

chew 12-15-2017 12:32 PM

If you are considering parting the truck, let me know. I am needing the engine harness from the ecu to the engine bay.

Chew
Text me @

Foul_Mouth 12-15-2017 03:39 PM

I don't think he intends to part that one out, it's too clean.

cadillacdude1975 12-15-2017 06:13 PM

part with = for sale.

toph 12-16-2017 03:21 AM

Yeah not parting this one out, I just don't have the space to do it.

toph 12-18-2017 05:58 PM

Tired of dealing with craigslist buyers. Opening this up to offers.

toph 02-26-2018 04:15 PM

Last bump

kellybig 02-27-2018 01:00 AM

Good luck. I went through the craigslist thing recently on a Camry I sold. Hope I never have to go through that again.